Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Spec-Care Ltd’ or ‘Erin’s World’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 21 Angel Hill, Tiverton, Devon EX16 6PE (UK). Spec-Care Ltd trades under the name of Erin’s World. Our company is incorporated in the UK, registration number 4855925. The term ‘you’ or ‘end user’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Frames on Approval
- Frames are sent on 10 days approval. Please state the invoice number if returning frames.
- Frames will only be credited or refunded if they are returned in original and saleable condition.
- All returns must be packaged securely in a rigid box and sent by secure mail.
- Spec-Care is not liable or responsible for items lost during return transit.
- We are not obligated to refund outward or inward carriage charges.
- We are not liable or responsible for frames lost in transit.
Warranty and Returns
- Frames are warranted for 12 months from purchase against manufacturing defects. Including breakages not attributed to abuse and paint chipping not attributed to normal wear and tear.
- The warranty DOES NOT cover; bent frames, missing nose pads, damaged temple tips, breakages attributed to abuse or over adjustment and cosmetic damage attributed to wear and tear.
- All returns must be packaged securely in a rigid box and sent by secure mail. Spec-Care is not liable or responsible for items lost during return transit.